We specialise in high quality international market research studies. All studies are planned globally, and then moderated or fielded locally. Working with hand-picked local moderators we speak most languages and understand local cultures. Using digital technology we unearth data and insights in far-flung places. Finally, through combined global and local analysis we spot cross-country and local opportunities.
When is this useful?
- For robust and insightful multi-country research and analysis.
- When you want to understand the ‘big’ and ‘local’ picture.
- To help you and your colleagues make better business decisions and invest more wisely.
What we offer
- Totally tailored research comprising one or more of creative qualitative research, quantitative research or secondary research to spot insights and opportunities.
- Full service research and analysis to develop new communications, products, services and brands working with colleagues at The Marketing Directors.
International market research experience
Europe: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Czechoslovakia.
Middle East and Africa: United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, South Africa.
Asia/Pacific: Australia, New Zealand, China, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Japan.
America and Caribbean: USA, Canada, Mexico.
Browse our international market research success stories and then get in touch.