Quantitative research answers questions such as ‘how much?’ or ‘how many?’ while qualitative research answers questions ‘what?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how to?’
With no vested interest in promoting face-to-face, telephone over online research methods we work with trusted partners to deliver quality and value-for-money solutions. We get the survey right because we know how consumers think and feel and what marketers need to know to make better decisions.
When is quantitative research useful?
- When you need hard numbers to make a decision
- To determine market sizes and shares, customer segments, brand usage and attitudes.
What we offer
- Totally tailored quantitative research (online, telephone, face-to-face, postal) including U&A and employee surveys, brand tracking studies, concept and product tests, and price trade-off research.
- Bespoke qualitative-quantitative studies for insights and numbers.
- Full service research including secondary research or qualitative research and strategic interpretation in order to realise new opportunities.
- Powerful data analytics and reporting.