Research planning workshops ensure more productive research. Facilitated by our team, they involve a variety of creative and ‘customer-thinking’ tools. At the start of projects, they involve working together to clarify what is known, unknown and required. Thus helping shape and focus research.
When are research planning workshops useful?
- To establish common understanding.
- To engage, inspire and motivate colleagues.
- When you have a problem to solve.
- To spot new opportunities.
- To help create ideas or research stimuli.
What we offer
- Customised workshops to clarify issues and opportunities to explore in research. Thus ensuring more effective qualitative research or quantitative research and that everyone is on-board with the plan. Our clients say our workshops are both cathartic and inspiring!
Browse our market research success stories and then get in touch to discuss your market research brief or request an inspiring (and free of charge) proposal.