Research planning workshops ensure more productive research. Facilitated by our team, they involve a variety of creative and ‘customer-thinking’ tools. At the start of projects, they involve working together to clarify what is known, unknown and required. Thus helping shape and focus research.
When are research planning workshops useful?
- To establish common understanding.
- To engage,inspire and motivate colleagues.
- When you have a problem to solve.
- To spot new opportunities.
- To help create ideas or research stimuli.