Quantitative research answers questions such as ‘how many?’ or ‘how much?’ while qualitative research answers ‘what?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how to?’ questions.
With no vested interest in promoting online, face-to-face or telephone over mobile or postal research methods we recommend what delivers the best quality and value-for-money solution. Click this link to read our blog post on the pros and cons of different quantitative survey methods. We do this by working collaboratively with top UK and global firms, to source lists, conduct fieldwork and also process data. We also get the survey right because we know how consumers think and feel and also what marketers need to know to make better decisions.
When is quantitative research useful?
- When you need hard numbers to make a decision
- To determine market sizes and shares, customer segments, brand usage, purchasing and also attitudes.
- To assess demand at various price points or price and demand trade-offs.
What we offer
- Totally tailored quantitative research (online, telephone, face-to-face, mobile or postal) including usage and attitude (U&A) and employee surveys. Also segmentation and brand tracking studies, concept and product tests, and price trade-off research.
- Full service research studies including secondary research or qualitative research and also strategic interpretation in order to realise new opportunities.
- Bespoke qualitative-quantitative studies for insights and numbers.
- Powerful data analytics and reporting.
How we can help you
Follow this link for help to write a market research brief and then get in touch to discuss your needs or request a proposal.