Quantitative research answers questions such as ‘how many?’ or ‘how much?’ while qualitative research answers ‘what?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how to?’ questions.
With no vested interest in promoting face-to-face, telephone over online research methods we work with trusted partners to deliver quality and value-for-money solutions. We get the survey right because we know how consumers think and feel and also what marketers need to know to make better decisions.
When is quantitative research useful?
- When you need hard numbers to make a decision
- To determine market sizes and shares, customer segments, brand usage, purchasing and also attitudes.
- To assess demand at various price points or price and demand trade-offs.
What we offer
- Totally tailored quantitative research (online, telephone, face-to-face, or postal) including usage and attitude (U&A) and employee surveys. Also segmentation and brand tracking studies, concept and product tests, and price trade-off research.
- Full service research studies including secondary research or qualitative research and also strategic interpretation in order to realise new opportunities.
- Bespoke qualitative-quantitative studies for insights and numbers.
- Powerful data analytics and reporting.
Read some of our market research success stories. Then get in touch to discuss your market research brief or request an inspiring (and free of charge) proposal.