How we helped an amazing brand treble student numbers
Children’s market research approach
- Management team interviews and also review of business information.
- Interactive workshop followed by collaborative working to create communications stimuli.
- Creation of communications stimulus including mock-up adverts, leaflets and also website home pages.
- Children’s market research included stakeholder depths, student workshops and also parent and student depth interviews covering the range of academies and student types.
- Analysis followed by interim and full debrief and working sessions and support to develop and carry out the marketing plans.
- Developed job specification for, and finally recruited, a marketing manager. Most recently we’ve reruited a new digital marketing manager and CMO.
Identified key drivers and barriers to overcome to drive growth. This inspired a clearer strategy and ambitious marketing plans. As a result this has helped treble the number of academies and students in just four years. In addition, the marketing team is now 7 strong and a highly motivated business growth engine.
Find our more and empower your kids at The Pauline Quirke Academy.