How we helped an amazing brand treble student numbers
Children’s market research approach
- Management team interviews and also review of business information.
- Interactive workshop followed by collaborative working to create communications stimuli.
- Creation of communications stimuli including mock-up adverts, leaflets and also website home pages.
- Qualitative research included stakeholder depths and student workshops. Also parent and student depth interviews covering the range of academies and student types.
- Analysis then followed by interim and full debrief and working sessions and support to develop marketing strategies and carry out the plans.
- Developed job specification for, and finally recruited, a marketing manager. Most recently we also reruited a new digital marketing manager and CMO.
Identified key drivers and barriers to overcome to drive growth. This inspired a clearer marketing and brand strategy and ambitious marketing plans. As a result, the number of academies and students trebled in just four years. In addition, the marketing team is now 7 strong and a highly motivated business growth engine.
Find out more and empower your kids at The Pauline Quirke Academy.
Back to market research success stories