How we uncovered insights to increase health-care brand sales nine-fold in three years
To understand consumers oral hygiene attitudes and habits, and reaction to a new product to develop new communications to accelerate brand growth in Central and Eastern Europe.
Health-care market research approach
- Working session and secondary research to focus health-care market research programme.
- Creation of research stimulus in 3 languages.
- In-home consumer depths (all filmed), paired depths, and mini-consumer creative workshops in 3 countries (Hungary, Poland and Russia). All were preceded by a product trial pre-task.
- Analysis then followed by interim debrief and working session.
- Film production to summarise insights.
- Presentation and working session with international team.
Provided many insights on consumers, their needs and attitudes in three countries in addition to clear direction for new brand communications. Also helped draw management attention to this overlooked category and inspired new advertising. This has driven over a nine-fold increase in sales in three years.
Watch the new Corega advertising on You Tube on YouTube.
Health-care Market Research Success Story | GlaxoSmithKline