How we uncovered insights to increase healthcare brand sales nine-fold in three years
Healthcare marketing research approach
- Working session and secondary research to focus health-care market research programme.
- Compilation of research stimuli in 3 languages using great ideas from around the world..
- In-home consumer depths (all filmed), paired depths, and also mini-consumer creative workshops in 3 countries (Hungary, Poland and Russia). All were preceded by a product trial pre-task.
- Analysis then followed by interim debrief and working session.
- Film production to summarise insights.
- Presentation and working session with international team.
Provided many insights on consumers, their needs and attitudes in three countries. Also clear direction for a new brand communications, which in turn, inspired a new advertising campaign. As a result, our work drew management attention to this overlooked health-care category. Sales and customer penetration also increased nine-fold in the following three years.
Watch the new Corega advertising on You Tube.
Back to market research success stories