Econometrics is the application of mathematical and statistical methods to economic data. So called ‘big data’ includes sales, price, and promotion or media impacts or expenditure.
Using multiple research methods we obtain and then analyse ‘big data’ to understand causes and effects. We’re then able to create ‘what-if’ models to predict sales and profitability. All ensures more informed investment and strategic decision-making.
When is econometrics useful?
- To understand ‘true’ sales drivers and effects.
- In order to predict the effect of marketing plans on sales or profitability
- To make more informed investment decisions.
What we offer
- Bespoke secondary and quantitative research, econometrics analysis and ‘what-if’ modelling.
- Full service research and strategic marketing to add extra value and also help realise new opportunities.
- Powerful data analytics and presentation.
Read our Home Office research success story and then get in touch to discuss your market research brief or request an inspiring (and free of charge) proposal.