How we helped research and develop a new property business
Property research challenge
To understand needs, criteria, and guidelines to establish a new home building business in the North West of England.
Property Research Approach
- Team working to create new home propositions; visuals and descriptions of new homes.
- Secondary research to assess the size and trends of the local market.
- Telephone and face-to-face depths with local estate agents to assess needs and opportunity areas.
- Group discussions with potential new home buyers to understand needs for, and reactions to, potential new homes.
- Analysis and then debrief of findings and recommendations.
First, we determined a specification for new homes including potential ‘killer’ features to guide building and marketing. Then identified the most attractive target market and their decision making journey. Finally we created an outline business and marketing plan to confirm project feasibility. Oriel Living is now building its first homes in Halewood, Merseyside. These are on sale (off plan).
Open the door to a new home from Oriel Living .